Diversity & Inclusion
TVS INCLUSIVITY STATEMENT
Because Trinity Valley School believes that children learn from one another and that such learning is enhanced by diverse experiences, opinions and cultures, the school is committed to maintaining a student body and faculty that represent the diverse groups that make up the Fort Worth community. By encouraging children to appreciate each other's differences – in race, culture, religion, gender, family structure, and socioeconomic levels – the Trinity Valley School faculty prepares them to become citizens of the global community and the complex, multicultural world in which they live.
- Rutledge Lecture Series
- Advisory Conversation
- Faculty/Staff Diversity Committee
- Student Committees and Clubs
Faculty & students have attended the following conferences:
- NAIS People of Color Conference and Student Diversity Leadership Conference
- Courageous Conversation Workshop
- Tearing Down the Walls Conference
- St. Stephens Episcopal School Diversity Conference
Our Global Education is a PK - 12 program that aims to prepare our students to become globally connected, conscientious leaders through virtual and in-person exchanges.