You may put money on your family’s account by paying with a credit card online (instructions shown below), or by sending a check, made payable to Trinity Valley School, to the Business Office. The school will continue to utilize your child’s finger scan to charge dining services to your family account.
If you wish to fund your account for the full year, please use an estimate of 150 lunches purchased at your child’s daily lunch rate.
Volunteers and dining staff will not accept payments in the dining hall at any time.
To make a credit card payment online:
1. Log into the RenWeb Parent portal from either www.trinityvalleyschool.org or www.renweb.com
Click on RenWeb icon under Demographic & Medical Information
2. Click on Family Information
3. Click on the "PayNow" button under the Family Billing section in the bottom right hand corner of the Family Information screen
4. Enter the amount that will be added to the account
5. Click "PayNow"
6. Enter the credit card information
7. Click "continue"
8. Verify the credit card information and amount to be charged
9. Click "confirm"
10. Print a receipt, if desired