Stadium Press Box
Athletic Master Plan Fundraising
An athletic master plan was created in 2016. Enhancements surround our north and south fields and stadium area in addition to the potential of repurposing existing spaces in the athletic complex.
Current Project – Stadium Press Box
- Larger to accommodate home and visiting coaches, media and student media
- Elevated for better visibility and filming
- New student broadcasting opportunities
- Named in memory of Dennis Fleming, longtime faculty member, coach and administrator
- Only $30,000 left to be raised which will be MATCHED by another donor
Please contact Clare Pritchett ’89 to learn more about the Press Box Project: firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-321-0113. You may also GIVE OR PLEDGE NOW. Select Athletics Project from the Dropdown Menu.
- $1.4 million North Field Project was completed in 2018 and includes additional parking and a concession/restroom building.
- $2.8 million South Fields Project was completed in 2019. Enhancements include new batting cages, dugouts, netted backstops, stands with shade structures, artificial turf practice field and concession/restroom pavilion with covered observation deck.