TVS offers two preschool classes for four year old children.
The aim of our program is to prepare our children to be eager, curious, inquisitive learners, whose strong character and respect for all people ultimately impact our world in a positive way. Centered around the research that children learn best through active, exploratory experiences, our Pre-K curriculum is structured to provide days filled with exploration, investigation, and play.
Students will be taught in the context of a warm and nurturing environment, focused on wonder and discovery. All subject areas will be infused with play , whether it be challenging academics, interactive science opportunities, or social skills. We are building daily a foundation of life skills, critical thinking, and an overall love of learning.
The program is for students who turn four before August 31, 2021. Entrance will be determined by developmentally age-appropriate evaluations conducted in January and February 2021.
The pre-kindergarten application process consists of the following:
- Completion of an online application*
- An individual assessment
- Participation in a group class visit (not required for fall 2021 due to the pandemic)
- A preschool teacher recommendation
How to start:
- Click on "Apply Online" on the right to create an account with our online application provider, Ravenna (be sure to set it up with the email account that you want to use to communicate with the school)
- Fill out the Student Profile
- Click Apply to begin
If at any point you should have a question about Ravenna and your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office.
Once the online application has been submitted, you will be contacted to schedule the individual assessment and class visit. Please call 817.321.0116 if you have any questions.