The application process for grades 5-8 consists of the following components:
- Completion of an online application
- Individual testing (register for the ISEE exam at www.iseetest.org)
- Teacher recommendations for math and English
- Current report card (through mid-year)
- Completion of the student supplement
- Applicant interview
- Optional school day visit
How to start:
- Click on "Apply Online" on the right to create an account with our online application provider, Ravenna (be sure to set it up with the email account that you want to use to communicate with the school)
- Fill out the Student Profile
- Click Apply to begin
If at any point you should have a question about Ravenna and your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office.
- ISEE TESTING
- RECOMMENDATIONS AND TRANSCRIPTS
- STUDENT SUPPLEMENT
- Applicant Interview
- OPTIONAL SCHOOL DAY VISIT
Trinity Valley School requires applicants for grades 5-8 to take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). The test is offered at TVS on Saturday, January 26, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. and on Saturday, February 23, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. ISEE registration is available online at www.iseetest.org (click on the link to the right or the link within the online application to register). Other locations and times are available; for a full listing, please visit the ISEE web site. In order to avoid paying a late fee, you must register three weeks in advance of the test date (Friday, January 5, 2018 or Friday, February 2, 2019).
TVS requires teacher recommendations (for math and English) for each applicant. Teacher recommendations will be sent by email through our application provider, Ravenna, directly to the teachers entered in the online application.
In addition, please print the transcript release provided in Ravenna, sign, and turn it in to your current school's registrar after the beginning of the second semester. The school will send your child's transcript directly to the Admissions office. All forms may be returned by fax, scan or mail to the following:
Mail: 7500 Dutch Branch Road, Fort Worth, TX 76132
In order to get a feeling for what makes TVS unique, we encourage applicants to visit our campus for a half or whole day of school. Applicants are paired with current students with similar interests and are able to visit classes, eat lunch, and meet their peers. Please call the admissions office at 817.321.0116 to schedule a visit.