Trinity Valley School
The Trinity Valley academic program provides an environment that supports and nurtures the love of learning. The liberal arts are the foundation of a Trinity Valley School education. Ultimately, we want our students to be able to anticipate and respond effectively to the uncertainties of a rapidly changing technological, social, political, and economic world. To prepare our students for life, we understand that they need to develop a set of skills and knowledge that allows them to be productive global citizens in the world they will help shape.
Our academic program is both challenging and supportive. Our students learn to:
• Think and act creatively
• Examine situations from different perspectives
• Manage, analyze, and synthesize information
• Build relationships with others to pose and solve problems collaboratively and cross-culturally
• Recognize moral issues and apply ethical considerations in decision-making
• Listen, read, speak, and write effectively
• Pursue continued intellectual development
The curriculum is designed for students to assume greater responsibility for exploring topics on their own. As they progress through these experiences and learn how to form questions, make judgments, and solve problems, students establish a foundation for undertaking learning on their own by fostering intellectual curiosity and the love of learning in order to make our world a better place.